2011-10-20

Art Movie starring 2 Cats in a vintage store 粉紅貓古著店貓短片創作

I’m not a BIG fan of Olympus PEN, though many of my human friends are (especially those young girls). It’s the “Weekend Weekly” magazine editor told me she borrowed a Lite PEN (E-PL3) from Olympus and asked whether I was interested to take it for a 1-week trail. Why Not? Almost at the same time, one of my friends who runs a vintage Store in Central said, the lovely tiger-striped cat at his store just born 4 new babies. So I suddenly came across a funny topic for my column, that is “Using lite PEN to shot little baby kitten” !

I was not writing a camera review article, but I have to say here the “tilt screen” function of E-PL3 is very useful when I used it to shoot cats at very low angle (close to the ground). Its light weight and small size also made me be able to shoot photo or video with one hand. See, below are photos and two very short “art movies starring cats using this little camera. WOULD I buy a PEN? Sorry, don’t get the money …

我不是Olympus PEN的粉絲,雖然身邊很多人類朋友是,特別是女孩子。不過是上星期《新假期》的編輯跟我講,她剛向Olympus借了一部輕巧版PEN E-PL3,問我有否興趣借去玩一個星期。有新機玩當然無問題啦!同一時間,一個在中環開古著店的朋友說,他店內那隻非常可愛的虎紋貓生了小貓。於是我忽然想到以此作專欄題目,就是「『輕巧』PEN影BB貓」。

雖然不是寫試用報告,但真的要在這裡讚一讚此機的「可反80度角觀景屏幕」功能非常有用,尤其是以超低角度﹝貼地﹞拍貓時候。另外因為機身輕、細,我單手也可拿著相機拍攝相片及短片,另一隻手可用來打燈。看看,下面就是我用這部細小相機拍下的相片及甚有藝術味道的貓貓短片 … 會買這部機嗎?沒有多餘錢啊 …

more photos ~ http://pinkmessage.com/city/archives/1451