2017-10-24

Sony RX0 + an Anamorphic Lens to shoot cinematic look Video ~an idea of ✶pinkwork™ extraterrestrial

Notice that Sony just released a GoPro -like 1-inch sensor little device named RX0 . Though many humans like to compare it with GoPro Hero6, I don't think it's an Action Camera. At least its 24mm lens is not wide enough to suit this purpose. Rather I think of its many other usages, especially when I found that RX0 has a 30.5mm filter mount accessory.

Many start-up brands offer anamorphic lens & DOF adapter (that allow people to attach a Canon or Nikon full frame lens) for smart phones, such as BeastGrip Pro, MoonDog Labs, etc.. So in theory, using a step-up ring, I could also screw in these smartphone lens or adapter to this super high quality "little" camera.

NEW STORY: Anamorphic Mobile Lens + APS-C Camera = Cinematic Video?

Though I'm not sure whether it's really workable (focusing might be a problem), it's worth to have a trial. I've ordered my Robot to contact Sony & BeastGrip Pro, to see whether it could lend a camera & lens it my Robot to test out this idea.  Well, I don't know these human organizations are willing to reply to a Robot created by an extraterrestrial or NOT.

Oh, one more great News... the highly anticipated Sony A7Riii is also OUT this week. Don't know when will this product be available in Hong Kong, planet earth.



Explanation Video